Sunday, August 23, 2020

WELCOME ALL!

This is your intrepid professor working hard to keep you informed and up-to-date on things you need to know in order to succeed in our Painting Classes.

Please check regularly with this blog, Blackboard, emails and texts--all of these platforms will be actively used in this class.

Since we have three sections of Painting in one class, I will be dividing the time up on Wednesdays and scheduling private Zoom meetings for each of you. I hope you all have the means of photographing and sending me jpegs of your work. I will be relying on this in order to see your progress. After every session of painting you do each week, document your progress with a photo and send jpegs to my cuny email along with your name, what assignment it is and any comments or questions you might have. This back and forth will help me, as well as you!

Part of one's college experience is learning responsibility, so make sure you stay in touch with me and don't let things slide! 

I am committed to your success and will try my best to give you a good (virtual) experience.

Julia Healy

No comments: